Ragnarok Pinoy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Update

4 posters

Go down

News and Update Empty News and Update

Post  Admin Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:08 pm

Post hir news and update about Ragnarok2
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ragnarokpinoy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

News and Update Empty I Found a RO2 Scripts

Post  G3tlost Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:14 pm

at last i found a ro2 scripts .. pewo ang problema ko ay wala me background sa c# at C++ and visual basic badtrip hehehe if ever cnu man ang may backgroud sa C# ,c++ and visual basic pls pm me magtulungan tau sa pag buo ng ro2 prvate srver puro scripts lng ang nakita ko dpa sya na papack sa isng patch , divinia ro nag create n ng sarili nlng script ptch and they using janus emulator pero beta tst plng wala pa slang nirerelease na full patch na srver hpe na next yr but may be it will tke mnths to be able na magrealease sla kc nga sbrng complikado at mabusisi ang pag script ng mga prgrms lalong lalo na c#, C++ at visual basic .. haysss Laughing
G3tlost
G3tlost

Back to top Go down

News and Update Empty hey

Post  kakaru Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:48 pm

i do have skills in Visual Basic... a little bit in C++ but i have never tried C#... but nevertheless, i still don't know i can help you because I'm not a good programmer, wouldn't you mind if i take a look of the scripts:?: i have never seen how they make such games...

kakaru

Back to top Go down

News and Update Empty Re: News and Update

Post  fuyuko Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:23 am

kakaru wrote:i do have skills in Visual Basic... a little bit in C++ but i have never tried C#... but nevertheless, i still don't know i can help you because I'm not a good programmer, wouldn't you mind if i take a look of the scripts:?: i have never seen how they make such games...

I think its better if it was written in C++ over C#

fuyuko

http://www.existencero.com

Back to top Go down

News and Update Empty Re: News and Update

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum